- Vodacom has revamped its VodaBucks rewards programme.
- Clients can earn one Vodabuck for every R10 spent with Vodacom.
- The "virtual currency" can be used to buy clothing, appliances and even online courses via the VodaBucks store on the Vodacom app.
- For more articles, go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Vodacom has revamped its client rewards programme VodaBucks, after canning its Talking Points rewards for prepaid customers at the end of July.
All Vodacom clients – prepaid and contract – can now register to earn VodaBucks, which they can use to buy an expanded range of products.
For every R10 spent with Vodacom, clients will get one VodaBuck.
You can also earn Vodabucks by “engaging” with the My Vodacom App, paying your Vodacom bill (including add-on data and voice bundles), and buying bundles with VodaPay.
VodaBucks can be used to buy fashion, food, electronics and appliances via the VodaBucks store, which can be accessed on the Vodacom app. According to the company, Vodacom wants to make aspirational brands “affordable” in the store. You can also get vouchers for online courses and fitness classes.
If you don’t have enough VodaBucks to buy an item, you can top up with your credit card.
VodaBucks are valid for 12 months.
Customers can download the My Vodacom App and join the VodaBucks Rewards Programme, or dial *133# on USSD, and follow the prompts
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- 2020 may turn out to be a 'brilliant' year for SA agriculture - thanks to good rain and bumper crops
- SA companies slash salary increases – but the average pay hike is still above inflation
- If you applied for a passport before lockdown you may now be able to collect it at some banks
- Brutal Fruit Ruby Apple is an ale – its labels need to reflect that by end-November
- TAKE A LOOK | Snow on Table Mountain