Watch Dr. Pimple Popper perform a 'Macgyver cyst punch,' a technique that's like coring an apple
- Dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee, also known as Dr. Pimple Popper, posted a YouTube video in which she performed what she called a "MacGyver cyst punch."
- In the video, Lee said the technique is similar to coring a apple, since it required a tool that "punched" a 4-millimeter hole into the patient's cyst.
- After punching the hole, Lee was able to drain the cyst.
- For more visit Business Insider.
Dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee's offered no shortage of juicy pimple popping content.
In one of her latest YouTube videos, Lee treated a man's back cyst with a special technique she referred to as "the MacGyver cyst punch."
In the video, Lee showed the technique and compared it to coring an apple. She used a device she referred to as a "punch" and placed it on top of the cyst, applying pressure so it created a 4-millimeter deep hole in the cyst.
Then, Lee removed the punch device and was able to drain fluid out of the cyst with a few strategic squeezes.
Watch the whole process below.
Now watch: The best pimple popping videos of 2018, from a 50-year-old blackhead to a cottage cheese leg cyst
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest
news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Pink South African rescue buoys have saved 43 lives since 2017 – and now Australia is interested in them
- The inventor of toilet paper rolls hung them in the 'over' position — and a modern homemaking expert says he was right
- SA children are changing the way they search for things on the internet – here’s what they are looking for, and how much of it is porn
- Watch: Why pedigree dogs are so expensive
- Vodacom clamped down on the ‘content fraud’ that makes airtime disappear – and lost almost half the money it was making from content subscriptions
- The Reserve Bank is looking for up to 35 matrics to receive bursaries worth R121,000 per year and then possibly get jobs – here is how to apply now