Apple iMessage, Mail, and other iCloud services are 'slower than normal'
- A slew of Apple iCloud services and apps are "experiencing slower than normal performance," according to the phone maker's website.
- At least 11 products - including iMessage, Drive, and Mail - are experiencing outages.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple services powered by iCloud, including iMessage, were experiencing issues Thursday morning.
Apple has confirmed on its website that at least 11 iCloud products and apps are not working properly, and that users "may be experiencing slower than normal performance with this service."'
That iCloud services experiencing issues include Photos, Mail, Drive, Notes, iCloud.com, and Screen Time.
Apple did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Many South Africans may be hit hard by the coronavirus due to TB, HIV
- Pick n Pay will send you the same groceries every week or month – and you only need to order once
- The SA economy shrunk over recent months – but one sector looks set for a dramatic comeback
- Why screening at SA airports won't do much to stop coronavirus