Top 10 reasons to attend IGNITION 2018
At Business Insider, we believe in the power of digital to connect people in powerful ways.
But that doesn't mean we don't get the unique value - and excitement - of face-to-face communication.
Our IGNITION conference is the place to renew your enthusiasm about your work, your industry, and the world around you.
It's an opportunity to get out and hear from media and tech leaders and changemakers in a fast, fun, and informative setting.
Here are 10 more reasons Business Insider's IGNITION conference is a must-attend event this December in New York.
- Grasp how AI and robotics are transforming the global healthcare ecosystem through startups like Zipline and Openwater.
- Hear why billionaire investor and entrepreneur Steve Case is investing in companies outside the major coastal startup hubs of New York, Boston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Learn what Cindy Robbins has done to correct the wage-gap problem at Salesforce, and what the company's efforts mean for the rest of the tech industry.
- Gain perspective on how your company can encourage social change in today's often deadlocked political climate. Hear from prolific entrepreneur Mark Cuban, who'll be joined by Felicity Conrad and Kristen Sonday, the cofounders of one of Cuban's business investments, the legal startup Paladin.
- The group discounts: Register with colleagues and receive a discounted rate.
- The programming: Our flagship conference will give you all the industry news and information you need to work and live better, presented in the same fast, smart, fun style you expect from Business Insider. You'll get unscripted interviews, "you heard it here first" moments, compelling panels and presentations, fireside chats, and cool demos.
- The networking: IGNITION attracts senior-level decision-makers in media, technology, and finance, as well as brand marketers, agency heads, entrepreneurs, and investors. Be one of the 600-plus attendees.
- The timing: IGNITION speakers will have frank conversations about the challenges and opportunities in their world - and yours. Get ready for 2019 now.
- The location: For the ninth year, IGNITION will take place in New York City, the media and finance capital of the world. For the first time, IGNITION will take place downtown, near Business Insider's global headquarters. Need a place to stay? Check out our recommendations (special rates expire October 21).
- The limited-time flash sale: If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, now's the perfect time! We're offering a weeklong FLASH SALE on IGNITION tickets. Take 25% off for one week only when you use code IGN18OCTFLASH. This offer expires on 24 October, so don't wait to register!