Watch: This Ford Ka has been transformed into the ultimate stunt machine
- YouTuber Master Milo created a stunt car out of a Ford Ka.
- It rolls and spins like a fairground ride.
- The stunt vehicle is a "diwheel," a contraption with a cabin for passengers to spin inside large, parallel wheels.
The mechanic and YouTube star Master Milo has filmed his transformation of an old Ford Ka into a rolling, spinning, amusement park ride-like vehicle he calls "the RollKa."
The car can only be described as a cross between a hamster wheel and cheap fairground ride
Master Milo is the mastermind behind wacky inventions like the WipKar and the VW RollGolf.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- The most mind-blowing, life-altering scientific discoveries of 2018
- How to avoid the Janu-worry blues
- Meghan Markle wants Prince Harry to skip the royals' Christmas shoot because she hates blood sport
- The most impressive skyscraper of 2018 has the fastest elevator in the world. Take a look.
- 7 dishes you should never serve at your wedding, according to chefs