Watch: This pet owner goes paddleboarding with his cat
- When Nigel Edmunds can't find friends to go paddleboarding with, he goes with his cat instead.
- The pair have been paddleboarding for four months and the cat has only fallen into the water once.
- Edmunds says that 'it's like going for a paddle with a friend.'
Noodle, a one-year old Singapura cat, regularly takes to the water with Nigel Edmunds.
"My wife though I was a bit crazy taking her out for the first time but once she saw her on the board she realised that Noodle was enjoying it and yes, we've done it regularly ever since," says Edmunds, a paddleboarder.
The pair regularly paddle along the River Stour and on the North Sea in England.
When balancing on the board gets a bit too much at times though, Edmunds says, Noodle jumps up for a cuddle.
Edmunds and Noodle have been paddleboarding on the water for four months and she's only fallen in once.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- 12 African emoji we would like to see - including proper sandals and pap
- Shocking must-see videos of SA wildlife - from hippos flattening cars to lions popping tyres
- An engineering firm wants to tow icebergs from Antarctica to Dubai – and use Cape Town as a pit stop
- Here are the priciest wines sold at a top SA auction - including a R5,000 bottle of Chateau Libertas
- Cowabunga! This electric surfboard can zip you along at 56km/h