We asked a photographer to put down her DSLR and go take some pictures with a cellphone camera!
- Professional photographer, Jana Heyns, tries out the Huawei Mate20 Pro
- She describes the images as clear and manageable
- The Huawei Mate20 Pro boasts AI scene recognition, three cameras with a super wide-angle lens
Jean-Luc Godard once said that “photography is truth” and whether one uses a professional camera or a cell phone, photography is an art that allows us to truly creatively experience the world around you.
Professional photographer, Jana Heyns, took a break from her DSLR to take the Huawei Mate20 Pro a spin around Cape Town city centre and let us know what she thinks about this top of the line product.
About the camera, Jana said that the images felt clear and manageable and the monitor makes for a nice display and experience. She said the AI technology helped to make the images clear and beautiful and to take good quality images even in low light scenarios.
The Huawei Mate20 Pro boasts AI scene recognition, three cameras with a super wide-angle lens, different zoom lengths and the focus of the images helps to reinvigorate the technology of cellphone technology, so you no longer have to depend on your friend with the fancy camera to take all your group selfies, portrait shots, or holiday snaps.
Check out Jana’s images here:
1. The close-up features allows you to see every details of the statue up close
2. The quality of the images as demonstrated below:
3. The camera allows fading and focus as you would prefer
4. It shoots excellent landscape images
5. The effects from low angle and sunlight
6. The clarity of the image quality is well displayed here
7. The different shades of colour is excellently depicted here
8. The focus is depicted here:
9. Even on a dark evening the clarity is still unmatched:
This post is sponsored by Huawei produced by Business Insider Studio for Business Insider.