Here's what the PlayStation 5 looks like in action
- Sony's next-generation PlayStation 5 console is scheduled to launch on November 12.
- Though we've seen games running on the console, and even seen the hardware taken apart, we've yet to see what the user experience is like.
- Sony debuted the PS5 operating system and detailed its functionality in a new video, which is embedded below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Read the original article on Business Insider
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Ramaphosa’s rescue plan – here are the new announcements
- Black Friday becomes Black November - what Makro and others are planning
- ‘Made in SA, not China.’ Why Foschini, Mr Price and Truworths now want local clothes
- Why most house prices continue to climb in South Africa
- Qatar Airways partners with SA's Airlink to connect flights in the region
- Amid SA's economic gloom, exports boom thanks to gold price, citrus