A Lufthansa passenger filmed a 'demonic' child screaming for 8 hours on a flight — and people are horrified
- A passenger on a 2017 Lufthansa flight from Germany to New York posted a video of a child screaming, climbing on a seat, and running through the aisles to YouTube.
- The video indicates the child was disruptive throughout the eight-hour flight.
- Some viewers have sympathised with the child and his mother, while others have criticised them.
Sitting next to an upset child is every airline passenger's worst fear, but a YouTube video taken by a passenger on a Lufthansa flight from Germany to New York in August 2017 takes those fears to another level.
The Daily Mail first reported the video, which shows a child yelling, climbing on a seat, and running through the aisles. The video indicates that the child was disruptive throughout the eight-hour flight.
"That was a nightmare — eight hours of screaming," a person can be heard saying at the end of the video.
On Twitter, viewers gave a variety of responses to the video. Some sympathised with the child and his mother, arguing that the child may have a condition that would make air travel uncomfortable.
"I have one of these at home. He drives me nuts. Nothing mom can do and I feel for her," user angelgrey81 wrote.
Others criticised them.
"With parenting like this, that kid's destined to be President one day," Nash076 wrote.
Lufthansa did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Here's what Twitter users had to say about the video.
- We drove a R600,000 Alfa Romeo Stelvio — and the new luxury SUV is far from perfect
- Tesla has transformed the car industry — but its biggest strength could become its greatest liability
- Southwest was forced to cancel hundreds of flights because it couldn't de-ice its planes — and customers are furious