A TikTok makeup artist magically transformed herself into Harry Potter and Voldemort
- TikTok makeup artist Lucy Cook transformed herself into Harry Potter and his arch-nemesis Voldermort.
- In two videos, she told the story of the Potter books in a nutshell and made a jab at Voldemort's lack of nose.
- Cook can turn herself into almost any character using her self-taught makeup skills and a few optical illusion tricks.
- She's also convincingly recreated Chandler Bing from "Friends," Olaf from "Frozen," and almost every character in "Shrek" in her videos.
- She told Insider the hardest part is saying goodbye to all her characters when she has to wash them off.
- For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Her account goes by the name makeupmetamorphos, and she's convincingly recreated dozens of characters, including Chandler Bing from "Friends," Olaf from "Frozen," and almost everyone in "Shrek."
Her latest challenge was to turn herself into Harry Potter and his arch-nemesis Voldemort, and the end result is spookily realistic.
Cook's videos have earned her over 900,000 followers on TikTok so far, and that number is growing every day. People can't get enough of her talent when she mixes it with her comedic skits and the latest TikTok trends.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Covid-19: All the financial help and information you need
- SA insurers are keen to scrap pandemic coverage, not so keen to pay for Covid-19 interruption
- A single Nguni bull just sold for a world record R310,000 – over WhatsApp
- Workers can now claim Covid-19 cash directly from the UIF - no need to wait for employers
- Floating wind farms explored for South Africa seas - where wind speeds are faster
- Treating Covid-19 in SA is costing around R150,000 per person – before indirect expenses