WATCH: This hilarious challenge involving dogs and social media
The "What the fluff challenge" is taking the world by storm and leaving some unsuspecting pups scratching their heads.
Started by Sandra Pettersen, the challenge sees pet-owners playing tricks on their pups in which they disappear.
How it works
Owners need to have a big giant cover that covers their entire bodies. Cover themselves while standing close to an exit. Drop it and then run.
The dogs' reaction is priceless running around looking for their owners after the fact. Some go the opposite direction.
Some people have mastered the art of disappearing so well, it might have confused a human. Not all dogs are, however, outsmarted as they figure out what the plans are and stop them on their tracks.
While other stay calm hoping for a treat after the trick.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- The sucker-punch that is South Africa’s petrol price
- These are the best (and cheapest) ways to listen to streaming music in South Africa
- Beware these fiendish credit card tricks hidden in the small print
- 8 things you should never say to your coworkers at the office holiday party
- The dagga business is booming already – even though nobody is officially selling any yet
- I played Nintendo’s latest Pokémon game and it was everything I dreamed it would be