Watch: This crazy inventor built a 3D printed tank, a hovercraft and a printer that writes in sand
Ivan Miranda is full of ideas: the Spaniard creates all kinds of contraptions using a 3D printer and presents them on YouTube, even when things go wrong. And his subscribers love him for it.
Miranda makes a project every week for his 70,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel.
He uses all manner of tools to get the job done: from 3D printers; electronics; woodworking; instrument making; metalworking; sports; and "anything geeky in general".
The Spaniard describes himself as being "a hyperactive YouTuber and creator’"with a vision that 3D printing, and digital fabrication as being the tools of the future.
Some of the crazy inventions he has come up with are:
A 3D printed tank
His DIY violin
A 3D printed Hovercraft.
And a self-propelling sand drawing machine that can leave leaving a romantic message in sand for your crush.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- This loophole SA employees were using to dodge disciplinary hearings is now closed
- South Africans may soon be able to pay bills, buy clothes and get flight tickets through WhatsApp - here’s how it’ll work
- 6 tips to help you win tonight's R140 million Powerball jackpot
- Vaping prices are falling SA – and for some it's now cheaper than smoking cigarettes, a study says
- Headhunted black executives are offered 10% more than white peers in SA – but the premium is shrinking
- These 6 types of property will likely be the first expropriated - here's why