Watch: Giant iPhone-shaped tombstone erected for dead woman
A tombstone shaped as an iPhone has been erected in a cemetery in the outskirts of Ufa, Russia.
The gravestone is made out of black basalt and looks like a copy of the iPhone 7, containing all the details typical to the device, including buttons, camera and the Apple logo.
A grieving father reportedly erected the gravestone in memory of his deceased daughter whose profession was linked to the mobile phone industry.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These are the five most haunted buildings in South Africa, according to a paranormal investigation team
- New finance minister Tito Mboweni asked Twitter for ideas – here are the best ones
- Bartenders reveal the drinks you should never order at a bar
- BMW will soon open a new Joburg park where 4x4 drivers can test their skills - we tried three of the courses
- South Africa’s five most expensive puppy breeds