Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton marked the debut of the Hyatt House brand in Africa last month, while expanding the brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members.
Conveniently located in the heart of Sandton, Hyatt House hotels’ apartment-style living are ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travellers feel at home. The property boasts 62 guestrooms: 43 residentially inspired studios and 19 suites with separate living rooms.
Whist one might feel right at home with these casual comforts, guests still benefit from the convenience of hotel stays which include guest relations, complimentary breakfast, laundry facilities, a fitness centre, outdoor pool and much more.
The property offers world-class on-site lifestyle amenities such as a 24-hour Gym, the Medley restaurant (open to the public), the H BAR, which proudly serves Starbucks coffee and a Sip + Snack menu. For added convenience, the H Market is open 24-hours for snacks such as freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
For guests staying for 30 or more consecutive nights the hotel has its own Very Important Resident (VIR) program, which offers conveniences such as complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized concierge services. The “Borrows Menu” ensures that often-forgotten items such as phone chargers and razors can be provided to guests as interim solutions.
Moving outdoors the property offers a beautiful open-air space called “the Commons”. Featuring an outdoor Braai and Woodfired pizza oven this is the perfect spot for guests to relax, gather and socialize around the outdoor lounge or at the pool soaking up the sun, lounging around or just hanging out with friends.
Also located outside, is a unique and intimate event space - the Tree House - a wooden deck nestled inside a tree in the centre of it all.
Hotel Manager, Atef Soliman, comments, “Hyatt House Johannesburg is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road. Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make everyone feel right at home.”
Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton offers:
• 62 guestrooms, including 43 residentially inspired studios and 19 suites with separate comfy living rooms. All guestrooms are fully equipped with kitchens, working spaces, spacious bedrooms, and stylish bathrooms.
• Complimentary breakfast for guests featuring morning spread and enjoy a chef-inspired entree from our rotating breakfast.
• The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor Braai, and Woodfired pizza space, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savoury bites.
• Treehouse offers beautiful outdoor space, which is perfect for soaking up the sun, lounging around or just hanging out by the pool and enjoy handpicked cocktails and lite bites.
• The Medley restaurant, opens for breakfast, lunch, and dinner where guests can experience unique food offerings, featuring trendy & healthy cuisine.
• The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu; showcasing premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week.
• 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
• 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going with cardio equipment, free weights, benches, multi-purpose equipment and space to stretch.
• Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors.
• A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights.
• Additional services, include self-service guest laundry.
For more information, visit Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton
This post and content is sponsored, written and provided by Hyatt House.