A US teacher is going viral on TikTok for his heartwarming story about letting a student sleep in class
- Brandon Holeman is an eighth-grade science teacher from Henderson, Kentucky.
- After sharing a heartwarming story about why he let a student sleep in class on TikTok, Holeman's post is going viral.
- "Sometimes the nicest thing a teacher can do for a student is to let them come in, lay their head down, and go to sleep," Holeman said in the video.
- The clip, which was originally uploaded to the platform last month, now has more than 5 million views.
- For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Brandon Holeman, an eighth-grade science teacher from Henderson, Kentucky, is going viral for a heartwarming TikTok video about why he recently let a student sleep in class.
The clip was originally shared on February 24, but it has since gone on to attract more than 5 million views.
"I've said this on plenty of live streams, but never on a video: Sometimes the nicest thing a teacher can do for a student is to let them come in, lay their head down, and go to sleep," Holeman said in the video. "And here's a perfect example."
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Italy has put 16 million people on lockdown to control the escalating coronavirus outbreak
- Trump is reportedly fixated on US coronavirus case numbers and wants them kept as low as possible
- This 'isn't Mad Max,' Australian police say after 3 women get into a brawl while panic-buying
- Chaos on global markets as oil plummets 30% in seconds. The rand has also been hit by a shock slump
- Video shows a military helicopter dropping coronavirus test kits to the Grand Princess cruise ship
- Coronavirus: Sanitiser and disinfectant flying off shelves at Dis-Chem, Clicks, MediRite, Pick n Pay