These are my favourite photos I've taken while swinging around New York City as Spider-Man
The new "Spider-Man" game for PlayStation 4 is an absolute blast, and a must-play for any PS4 owner.
Thanks to Sony, which was kind enough to provide a review copy of the game prior to its launch last week, I've had a couple of weeks now to sling around New York City as everyone's favourite wall-crawler. And I've taken hundreds of "photos" during my travels."Spider-Man" comes with a powerful built-in photo mode, where you can freeze the action at any time to adjust your camera angle, add filters and frames, and even take spider-selfies. A handful of photos here were taken with that photo mode, but it wasn't available until the game launched to the public on September 7.I haven't finished the game yet as I'm still taking my sweet time, but here are my favourite photos I've taken in "Marvel's Spider-Man" for PS4 so far. (Warning: Some mild story and costume spoilers here.)
"Morning by the High Line"
"Everything the light touches is our kingdom"
"Rainy day at the homeless shelter"
"This is just like that dream I had..."
"There's something behind me, isn't there?"
"The city that never sleeps"
"Move along, nothing to see here"
"Admiring the artwork"
"Keep your distance"
"The Odd Couple 2018"
"Sun shining on a hostage situation"
"So there's this guy named Thanos..."
"Did someone order pizza?"
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Watch: This company is designing robotic undergarments that enhance strength, endurance, and even posture
- An Australian newspaper printed a cartoon showing Serena Williams as an angry baby and Naomi Osaka as a blond white woman
- Bruce Whitfield: Meet the SA woman stopping local retailers from literally setting clothes on fire
- The new Rice Krispies contain much less rice and much more sugar. South Africans seem to hate it
- Watch: Adidas' new 3D-printed shoe can be shaped according to your feet