3 new Samsung devices just leaked through the company's app
- Three previously unseen Samsung wearable devices have appeared in Samsung's Galaxy Wearables app.
- The devices include a new smartwatch and fitness tracker and new wireless earbuds.
- The devices are likely to be formally announced next week alongside the coming Galaxy S10 smartphone during Samsung's Unpacked event.
Samsung is planning to release a new smartwatch, a new fitness tracker, and new wireless earbuds, as confirmed by the company's Galaxy Wearables app and first spotted by SamCentral on Twitter.
The devices still appeared in the Galaxy Wearables app at the time of writing. It's unclear whether this is how Samsung intended to reveal or announce its new wearables. I'm guessing it isn't, considering how little detail there is about the devices. You can tap on each device in the app, but doing so only brings up a pairing menu.
Samsung now seems likely to deliver details about the new devices on Wednesday at the company's Unpacked event alongside the Galaxy S10.
Here are those three new wearables:
The Galaxy Watch Active, a new addition to Samsung's lineup of smartwatches, which includes the Galaxy Watch and the Gear Sport.
A new Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Fit e fitness tracker, similar in design to Samsung's Gear Fit2 Pro.
And new wireless Galaxy Buds, which appear to be an update to Samsung's Gear IconX buds.
Samsung will most likely provide more details about the new devices Wednesday at the company's Unpacked event alongside the Galaxy S10.
Business Insider will be covering the event live, so check back here for the latest.
For more go to Business Insider South Africa.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These South African magnetic field barriers stop sharks 100% of the time - and they’ve just been installed in Reunion
- New door knobs could get you to sell your property. Here are three other quick fixes fixes from SA decor experts
- Everything you need to know about South Africa's massive gas find
- These are the tax changes you can expect in next week’s budget, according to PwC
- Take a look: Here's how Netflorist ruined Valentine’s Day for some South Africans
- Dis-Chem bagged half a million new customers in two months - but still disappointed investors
- This was the most ordered meal on Valentine's Day, according to Mr D Food
- These Joburg suburbs are getting 15,000 CCTV cameras