A Galaxy S10 Plus ad has been accidentally aired on TV ahead of Samsung's official announcement
- A TV commercial for the upcoming Galaxy S10 Plus was aired on Norwegian television.
- The Galaxy S10 hasn't been announced by Samsung yet, suggesting the airing of the commercial was a mistake.
- The commercial, if accurate, confirms some rumors about the Galaxy S10 Plus.
A Norwegian person recorded the commercial playing on TV and uploaded the video to YouTube. The video was recently taken down.
But gadget leaks website SlashLeaks obtained another video of the Norwegian Galaxy S10 Plus ad, which you can see below:
Usually, I'd say we have to wait for Samsung to announce details about its upcoming devices. But if this ad is from Samsung, then the wait is technically over.
If it's accurate and truly is a Samsung ad, the video confirms a few existing rumors about the Galaxy S10, like its punch-hole display, ultra-sonic fingerprint sensor, headphone jack, a triple camera lens system on at least on the Galaxy S10 Plus model, reverse wireless charging, and even new wireless earbuds.
While the video seemingly reveals a bunch of details, there's surely more to Samsung's Galaxy S10 devices. For those missing details, we'll have to see what Samsung announces and unveils today on February 20 during the company's Unpacked event.
For more, go to Business Insider South Africa.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Watch: A failed South African rocket launch ends with a spectacular bang
- These South African magnetic field barriers stop sharks 100% of the time - and they’ve just been installed in Reunion
- Everything you need to know about South Africa's massive gas find
- The 20 best Budget tips for Tito Mboweni - including free Lotto tickets for those who pay their Eskom bills on time