Watch: Samsung just launched the world's first phone with four camera lenses
Samsung announced the Galaxy A9, which debuts as the world’s first rear-quad camera.
The Galaxy A9 allows you to capture dynamic photos with little effort. It the camera has four lenses to offer users a 2x Optical Zoom, an Ultra-Wide Lens, an adjustable manual depth of field lens, and a massive 24MP Main Lens.
To make things even easier, Samsung have also equipped the cameras with a scene optimiser and a smarter AI Scene Recognition system to identify subject and adjust settings accordingly for the best photos.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Tito Mboweni’s recent adventures in business – from failing to get loans to eating 'grass' at Discovery
- 5 shocking things in the 'Great Bank Heist' report into VBS Mutual Bank
- The awkward, technical truth behind Hollywood sex scenes
- From African print suits to running shoes — these are the 5 workwear trends for SA men this Spring
- 46 countries have easier travel to the rest of Africa than SA – and that includes Iceland and Japan
- Smart aliens might live within 33,000 light-years of Earth. A new study explains why we haven't found them yet.