Monogrammed gift bags at Windsor Castle before the wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle on May 19, 2018 in Windsor, England.
Toby Melville / WPA Pool / Getty Images
- Guests at the royal wedding are being given goodie bags.
- They contain a gold chocolate coin embossed with Meghan and Harry's initials, shortbread, a magnet, and a bottle of water.
- Guests inside the grounds can also get coffee and a bacon butty.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry invited over 2,000 members of the public to their royal wedding — and they're being given goodie bags.
The lucky invitees are filling the grounds of Windsor Castle to watch the couple and their guests arrive, and to watch the carriage procession as it departs from the castle.
The shopper-style tote bags have a bright blue handle and bear an "HM" crest as well as the date and location of the wedding, according to The Sun.
Here's what's inside:
- A large gold chocolate coin embossed with Meghan and Harry's initials
- Commemorative shortbread
- A fridge magnet
- A bottle of water
- A voucher for 20% off the Middle Ward gift shop in Windsor
ABC News Foreign Correspondent James Longman added that guests can also have coffee and a bacon butty.
The bags seem to be pretty well-received.
Receive a single WhatsApp message every morning with all our latest news: Sign up here.