Robbie Williams gave the world the middle finger during World Cup opening ceremony
The 2018 World Cup kicked off in Russia on Thursday with the opening ceremony, and entertainer Robbie Williams had an interesting message for the world.
Williams performed a few songs to kick off the tournament. During a pause in one song, and while standing near the sideline, the Englishman looked into one of the cameras and gave the world the middle finger.
Here is the moment captured by Fox.
Video quickly made its way onto Youtube, of course.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These are the tallest buildings in every province of South Africa
- SA's ill-fitting clothes can hurt your mental health. Knowing your body type can help.
- Inside Cape Town's most exclusive running club - per invitation only
- A game plan for SA bosses during the World Cup: How to prevent absenteeism and still have fun
- Here are all the designs for Nelson Mandela’s birth centenary notes and coins the Reserve Bank just released