Take a look inside Renault's EZ-Ultimo concept — a luxury self-driving lounge for the rich
- Renault unveiled its futurist autonomous concept at Paris Motor Show 2018.
- The EZ-Ultimo is super luxurious inside with a marble table and walnut wood flooring.
- It is a concept but won't be available to buy.
Renault unveiled its new autonomous concept car at the Paris Motor Show 2018 and it gives us a look at what the future transport might look like.
The EZ-Ultimo has no space for a driver, it can fit a maximum of three passengers, everything is 100% electric and it looks like a luxury lounge inside.
Watch the video to find out more.
Produced by Charlie Floyd. Filmed by David Ibekwe
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- There's a huge new update to Windows 10 that's going out — here are the 9 best new features and upgrades
- This is how far R100 in petrol will get you in some of SA’s most popular cars – the winner surprised us
- 14 things you say that will automatically ruin your chances in a job interview
- SA’s advertising authority files for liquidation – and promises an immediate replacement
- Buy a new car - government’s top tip to beat the fuel hike