Crocs teamed up with the rapper Post Malone to create a shoe - and it sold out in one day
- Post Malone, a probably cursed rapper, has collaborated with Crocs.
- His creation sold out in less than a day.
- People think it's just the most 2018 thing.
- A few lucky shoppers got the shoes before they sold out.
- Others weren't so lucky.
You know Post Malone, a rapper who is probably cursed from touching the shoulder of a person who once touched a dybbuk box. Now, Posty, as he is known to fans, has delved into the realm of footwear with a Crocs collaboration.
The $60 (R870) Dimitri Clog, sold out in less than a day. The shoe, a classic Croc clog, featured Malone's "Stay Away" tattoo pin and a "devil face pattern," per High Snobiety. In an Instagram post, Malone assured fans who missed out that there would be "future releases" to come.
Some people think this whole situation just typifies 2018.
Others think it's very on brand for the musician.
Post Malone teaming up with Crocs as his shoe brand is legendary.— Coop (@mustangcoop11) November 2, 2018
A few people said the prospect of the shoes made them excited.
Not everyone was sure.
your mcm bought post malones crocs— king (@yxngbeethovenx) November 2, 2018
Nimble-fingered shoppers said they were glad to have purchased the shoes before they sold out.
But not everyone was so lucky.
Post Malone teamed up with Crocs and them bad boys sold out instantly ????— jake an(ders)on (@jakeyyanders) November 1, 2018
Post Malone, he really did that.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa
- Some estate agents are very angry at FNB
- Bill Clinton has four words of advice for SA
- Apple will no longer report iPhone numbers after growth went to 0%, and analysts are now worried iPhone sales may decline
- Durban just launched a R1.14 billion highway interchange – with 4 levels and Africa’s longest flyover bridge
- China is building a 'Panda Capital' that's 110 times the size of Disneyland