- A 696 square metre mansion north of London is on the market via a raffle.
- One ticket for the R93 million house costs a meagre R245.
- The house boasts six-bedrooms and bathrooms, has a cinema, gym and wine cellar.
A Georgian mansion is up for grabs for the price of a good meal. Dancers Hill House in North London is a mansion worth a staggering R93 million but could be won for a little over R245.
- 696 square metres.
- Six bedrooms and bathrooms.
- State of the art kitchen.
- Wine cellar.
- Home cinema.
- 1.6 hectares of land.
- A lake with more than 2,000 fish.
The building is listed as grade II meaning that it's regarded by the UK government as house of special interest, warranting every effort to preserve it.
Interesting facts about the house are that it was featured in the 1999 film adaptation of the popular novel, Great Expectations and was requisitioned by the army during the second World War.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- This is why Investec is sticking with KPMG — despite shareholder outrage
- Wonga faced collapse in the UK, but says its 3 million loans in South Africa are unaffected
- Standard Bank clients can now get free coffee and burgers if they tap their Samsungs to pay at tills
- These are some of the products a panel considered – but rejected – making VAT free, including mango achar and life-saving medicines