- The PlayStation 5, Sony's next-generation game console, will finally be revealed in a presentation on June 11, the company said.
- The presentation, which Sony is touting as "a look at the future of gaming on PlayStation 5," was initially planned for June 4. It was delayed out of respect for George Floyd and the mass protests following his death.
- Thus far, we've only seen the PS5 gamepad, a logo for the console, and a tech demo of the console's graphical prowess. The console itself remains shrouded in mystery, from what games will look like on it to how much it will cost when it arrives this holiday season.
- Check out the brief tease for the event below.
- For more articles, go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- UIF coronavirus payouts: 700,000 applications have not been paid due to this error
- TAKE A LOOK: How Virgin Active gyms will change - no sweat towels and you have to book your spot
- Meet the German who just donated R100 million to SA's coronavirus fight
- This SA startup is gaining traction for its Covid-19 tracing tech
- Some golf estates opened their course for play. They’ve now been told to cut it out – or else