O.J. Simpson denied 'bogus' and 'tasteless' rumours that he's Khloe Kardashian's dad in a Father's Day post on Twitter
- O.J. Simpson uploaded a video to his Twitter page denying that he is the father of Khloe Kardashian.
- Rumors have been circulating for nearly a decade that he had a fling with Kris Jenner, and Kardashian is his daughter.
- Simpson addressed the theory in 2018, when reporters congratulated him for Kardashian's pregnancy, saying: "I have nothing to do with it ... Trust me, I have nothing to do with it."
- In the new video, Simpson called the rumours "bogus" and "tasteless".
- "Bob Kardashian, he was like a brother to me. He was a great guy," he said. "Khloe, like all the girls, I'm very proud of, just like I know Bob would be if he was here ... The simple fact of the matter is, she's not mine."
- Visit Business Insider South Africa's homepage for more stories.
Rumours that O.J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's real father have been circulating for nearly a decade.
Simpson addressed the theory in 2018, when reporters went up to him, congratulating him for Kardashian's pregnancy.
"Well, for Bob, yeah," Simpson responded, referring to Robert Kardashian Sr. "But, for me, I don't think for me, I have nothing to do with it ... Trust me, I have nothing to do with it."
Simpson was accused of murdering his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman in 1994. Robert Kardashian Sr. was part of his defense team, and Simpson was acquitted by a jury in what became known as the "trial of the century." He later went to prison for nine years for armed robbery and kidnapping in 2008, but was granted parole in 2017.
Simpson felt the need to set the record straight about Khloe again this week, since Norman Pardo, who is claiming to be his ex-manager, spoke about an alleged "little fling" between Simpson and Kris Jenner in his new documentary "Who Killed Nicole?"
"'O.J. said he stood up, pulled his shorts down and, I'll give you exactly what he said: 'Her eyes bugged out of her head and I f----- that B until I broke her,'" said Pardo, according to Page Six. "That was as messed up as you can possibly get."
On Monday, Simpson posted a video on Twitter to "set straight" the story.
"Bob Kardashian, he was like a brother to me. He was a great guy," he said. "He met and married Kris and they really had a terrific time together, when they were together. Unfortunately that ended.
"But never, and I want to stress never, in any way shape or form, have I ever had any interest in Kris romantically or sexually."
Simpson added that he never saw any indication that Jenner was interested in him either, and the stories circulating were "bogus" and "tasteless."
"Khloe, like all the girls, I'm very proud of, just like I know Bob would be if he was here," he said. "The simple fact of the matter is, she's not mine."
Simpson went on to say he's only had one manager his whole life, Chuck Barnes, who died a few years ago. Since then, he claims to have "managed his own affairs."
"So when you see these guys, like Norm, and you see these guys claim they are my manager, it's just not true," he said. "None of these guys were anything remotely like a manager for me."
Simpson signed off the video, saying: "In any event, that's it for today. Happy Father's Day. Take care."
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- The US is sending 1,000 more troops to the Middle East to confront Iran after the recent tanker attacks
- 'What is Google Smart Lock?': A guide to Google's feature for Android phones, Chromebooks, and passwords in general
- Iran just took its boldest action yet against the nuclear deal to 'blackmail' US allies and isolate Trump
- Here’s what it costs to buy into some of SA’s hottest franchises: Sorbet, Universal Paints, and Kids Emporium
- Bella Hadid apologised for Instagram story that insulted parts of the Arab community
- US officials are reportedly keeping Trump in the dark about a cyber operation against Russia because they're afraid he'll leak it to foreign officials