Meghan Markle is reportedly wearing a Ralph & Russo wedding gown — here are their stunning designs
- Ralph & Russo's wedding gowns have reportedly caught the eye of Meghan Markle, who is rumoured to have chosen the designer for her wedding dress.
- Ralph & Russo also designed Markle's engagement dress, and their designs have been worn by various celebrities such as Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, and Lupita Nyong'o.
- Meghan Markle's wedding gown is expected to cost roughly £100,000 (R1.6 million), according to sources who spoke to the Daily Mail.
Speculation is swirling on which wedding gown designer Meghan Markle will wear on her wedding day, along with how much it will ultimately cost, and who will pay for it. In the running are designers Roland Mouret, Inbal Dror, and Burberry's Christopher Bailey. However, last weekend the Daily Mail reported that Markle's wedding gown will be created by Ralph & Russo — the designer behind the gown she wore during her engagement photos with Prince Harry.
Worn by Camila Figueiredo Coelho, this Ralph & Russo wedding gown is a part of their summer 2018 line.
Model Shanina Shaik recently wore a Ralph & Russo wedding gown at her wedding.
This more sleek design is also from their autumn and winter 2017/2018 couture collection.
This flowing design is a part of the autumn and winter 2017/2018 Ralph & Russo couture collection.
Debuted at Paris Fashion Week, this two-piece is a part of the design house's Haute Couture spring and summer 2018 collection.
These white silk palazzo trousers, paired with a silver bullion, adorned with pearl and silk thread hand-embroidered crop top was shown at the 2015 runway shows.
This long-sleeve piece is a part of the brand's haute couture spring and summer 2018 collection.
As is this sleeveless Ralph & Russo gown.
This gem-encrusted, deep-plunging gown was also debuted as part of the haute couture spring and summer this year.
Might Markle include something blue on her dress? This gown is a part of Ralph & Russo's recent collection, and is adorned with unique decorative flora panels.
- We tried the new Ouma ‘lemon cream’ rusks – and the taste was surprising
- A game reserve bordering the Kruger built a high-tech fortress the size of a major city – and reduced poaching by 96%
- Spur just won a R48 million tax battle – with implications for executive share schemes
- Russians say their 2018 World Cup stadium’s similarity to FNB stadium is 'accidental coincidence'