Adidas has launched a collection of sneakers inspired by Marvel superheroes
- Marvel and Adidas have teamed up for a limited-edition collection of basketball sneakers.
- The Marvel x Adidas "Heroes Among Us" collection is made up of six sneakers, each with a different Marvel superhero theme: Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, and Thor.
- Inspired by the superheroic nature of professional basketball players, the collection includes shoes from James Harden, Damian Lillard, Candace Parker, Tracy McGrady, and John Wall.
- There are no "Avengers: Endgame" spoilers in this post. You can scroll down to learn more and shop in peace.
While Marvel's comics have been entertaining people for generations, the record-breaking blockbuster hit "Avengers: Endgame" proves just how big the cult fan base is. To celebrate the release of the epic sequel, the iconic comic brand is teaming up with Adidas to launch a limited-edition collection of basketball sneakers.
Inspired by Marvel superheroes, the "Heroes Among Us" Collection uses the sneaker styles of some of its most heroic signature athletes - James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, Candice Parker, and Tracy McGrady - to create a six-sneaker collection.
The Dame 5 takes on The Black Panther, the Harden Vol. 3 takes on Iron Man, the N3XT L3V3L takes on Captain America, the Pro Vision takes on Captain Marvel, the T-Mac 1 takes on Nick Fury, and the Marquee Boost takes on Thor.
Each sneaker uses on the colorway of each superhero's costume and comes packaged inside a collector's edition Marvel shoe box. This is definitely the kind you hold on to.
Each sneaker is available in men's sizes and the "Black Panther" Dame 5, "Iron Man" Harden Vol. 3, and "Captain Marvel" Pro Vision are available in kids' sizes.
Whether you're a die-hard fan of Marvel comics and movies, a fan of basketball and the explosive players that make the game exciting, or both, you'll be hard-pressed to find cooler sneakers to add to your collection.
Marvel's Black Panther x Adidas Dame 5
Marvel's Iron Man x Adidas Harden Vol. 3
Marvel's Captain America x Adidas N3XT L3V3L
Marvel's Captain Marvel x Adidas Pro Vision
Marvel's Nick Fury x Adidas T-Mac 1
Marvel's Thor x Adidas Marquee Boost
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- After a legal dispute, this Tshwane township will finally get a R1.2 billion mall - here's what it will look like
- Here's how house prices reacted to previous South African elections - and what you can expect this year
- One of SA’s biggest property owners just released a shocking number that should scare other landlords
- Boeing reportedly let some of its mechanics inspect their own work, and it's causing problems for the manufacturer at the worst possible time
- FlySafair's R5 tickets are back again – here's how to maximise you chances of getting your hands on a really cheap flight
- The 3 security features introduced to make this year's ballots the most secure ever