A US couple created elaborate lip-sync videos while in lockdown
- Comedians Rachel Parris and Marcus Brigstocke have been posting videos of themselves elaborate lip-syncing to famous songs since the beginning of April.
- It started with Parris' rendition of Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson's song "Trouble," which was followed by Brigstocke's performance of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's "Boom! Shake The Room."
- The couple started the #LockdownLipsync hashtag, where other people are creating their own lip-sync videos.
- For mores stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
One couple turned the monotony of social distancing and lockdown orders into an elaborate lip-syncing game.
Comedians Rachel Parris and Marcus Brigstocke started posting videos of themselves lip-synching to famous songs in early April. Eventually, the videos went viral, and now the couple is trying to out-do one another with even more elaborate lip-sync videos.
It all started with Parris' video where she sang along with Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson in their song "Trouble."
When that video took off, Brigstocke decided to one-up his wife by lip-syncing DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's "Boom! Shake The Room."
From there, the couple has been creating more lip-sync videos, challenging each other to get even more creative.
The videos sparked the #LockdownLipsync hashtag, inspiring others to join in on the fun and create their own lip-sync videos.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Trump said China may have started the coronavirus deliberately
- Exercise may protect against a deadly coronavirus complication
- COMPARED: SA video calls on Zoom, Skype, Teams, Hangouts and WhatsApp
- Deep petrol price cut ahead as oil slumps to 21-year low
- Some of the coolest fabric face masks you can buy in South Africa
- WATCH: Penguins on the loose in SA’s empty streets