Japanese lifestyle guru Marie Kondo explains how to organize your home once and never again
- Marie Kondo is the queen of organization. Since 2012, she's gained worldwide recognition for her book, "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up".
- Kondo showed Business Insider how to organize a home in one sitting, without having to do it again.
Marie Kondo is the queen of organization. Her book, "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing," reveals her instructions for organizing your space in one sitting, and then never having to do it again.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- We compare gym fees in Joburg, Cape Town, Durban and Pretoria
- Microsoft is quietly testing a project that will give you complete control over your online data
- Watch: Scientists invented a testicle cooler device
- Photos show Chinese rover making tracks on the far side of the moon
- Passengers onboard an Emirates flight helped a man propose to his girlfriend, and the result was incredibly romantic
- Huawei employees demoted after the company tweeted from an iPhone