Wannabe suitors are flooding MacKenzie Bezos with creepy messages now that she's poised to become one of the world's richest women after her divorce
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos finalised their divorce agreement on Thursday.
- MacKenzie and Jeff Bezos were married for 25 years and have four children. They announced they were divorcing in January after a trial separation period.
- People on Twitter are already vying for the attention of MacKenzie Bezos, whose remaining stake in Amazon is estimated to be worth about $35.7 billion (R500 billion) at its current share price.
After announcing their divorce in January, Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos said on Thursday that their divorce agreement has been finalised.
MacKenzie Bezos said she is giving Jeff Bezos "all of my interests in the Washington Post and Blue Origin, and 75% of our Amazon stock plus voting control of my shares to support his continued contributions with the teams of these incredible companies."
MacKenzie Bezos' remaining stake in Amazon is estimated to be worth about $35.7 billion (R500 billion) at its current share price, which could make her the third- or fourth-richest woman, according to Forbes.
As you'd imagine, lots of men appear to be interested in the newly single MacKenzie Bezos. Here's a collection of creepy messages from suitors vying for her attention on Twitter. (All of these tweets are public replies to MacKenzie Bezos' first tweet about her divorce being finalized. Miles Klee started this idea on Twitter.)
My DMs are open— Legal Investor (@Legal_Investor) April 4, 2019
Wacha doing next Thursday? A friend was askin.— who dis (@whodis817) April 4, 2019
Call me..— Aaron Latta (@Phil_Lat) April 4, 2019
holla at me !— Rude Dawg (@RudeDawgRules) April 4, 2019
Call me— J.A. Gomez (@JohnIsUnited) April 4, 2019
Iâ€™m single, my DMâ€™s are open— Abdeltif Bouziane (@bouziane_a) April 4, 2019
Sup Mackenzie? I do crossfit— Peep (@PeepsBurgh) April 4, 2019
I may not know what to say, but im here for ya...
My shot records are current... and have my own money — Roger Smith (@Nuk3dawg) April 4, 2019
Mackenzie how does coffee, DC/Virginia area sound? Let's talk about your goals. — Sean Murphy (@realSeanPMurphy) April 4, 2019
Dinner? Lol — Mr.Billz (@PackMan365) April 4, 2019
Do you have plans tomorrow night?— Don Goetcheus (@dgoetch) April 4, 2019
Call me sometime.— James Lomax (@JamesOLomax) April 4, 2019
you single ready to mingle?— AssidaBoy (@youhighnessIII) April 4, 2019
Currently the most beautiful woman in the world!— AceOn8 (@BillOrttel) April 4, 2019
Since my wife had an affair and left me... wanna come rescue a single dad of 4? ??— Ethanthepill (@EthanRPh) April 4, 2019
Sup— Chilidog (@jetsSAS) April 4, 2019
So... how about I buy you a drink?
You can pay for dinner though... — PJ Goedhals â“‹ (@PJGoedhals) April 4, 2019
So...I hear youâ€™re single... — MVH (@mattvanh) April 4, 2019
Can i take you out on a date? You need you time!— Daniel Roper (@DanielRoper24) April 4, 2019
As a man, I think it's fair to say that all these men should delete their accounts.
For more go to Business Insider South Africa.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These are South Africa's most financially independent municipalities – including Nkandla
- 'A terrible, terrible thing:' NASA says India has created so much space junk it now threatens astronauts
- We tested the new R5 bags from Checkers, Pick n Pay and Woolworths – and found that there’s really no excuse to use plastic anymore
- Professional 'Fortnite' players, including Ninja, are up in arms over the latest changes to the game
- The star investor in 'The Big Short' has a new short against Barclays — and is ramping up bearish bets on banks
- Watch Tourists in Iceland scrambled to escape after a glacier cracked and caused an enormous wave