A travel company is paying someone to explore the Greek islands and stay in luxury hotels while taking Instagram photos on a free phone — and they can bring a friend
- A new luxury travel company is offering one person a free vacation around the Greek islands with a plus-one.
- In exchange for taking photos for Unforgettable Greece's Instagram account, the successful candidate will be paid £500 ($620) and given a free phone.
- They'll stay in luxury accommodation, and get to do a whole host of envy-inducing activities such as private guided tour of the Acropolis, a jeep safari tour of Mykonos' best beaches, and a sunset sailing trip in Santorini.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A new luxury travel company is offering someone the chance to spend nine days island-hopping in Greece, staying in high-end hotels while taking photos for Instagram on a free smartphone - and they'll get paid £500 ($620) to do it.
Travel specialists Unforgettable Greece are looking for someone to capture envy-inducing snaps of crystal clear turquoise seas, white-washed authentic Grecian buildings, and luxurious infinity pools for their Instagram.
As the company only launched in August 2019, it needs to build up its social media content to showcase what its tours offer.
The successful applicant will get to bring a friend or partner along while visiting Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete, and they'll stay in luxury hotels throughout.
Naturally, the whole vacation will be full of highly Instagrammable experiences, including a private guided tour of the Acropolis, a jeep safari tour of Mykonos' best beaches, a sunset sailing trip in Santorini, and a private home-hosted cooking class in Crete.
And you needn't worry if your phone isn't top-of-the-range, as you'll be given a free Samsung S10 to take the photos on.
The company says it's looking for someone with a passion for travel and photography, "who knows how to capture eye-catching Instagram shots and isn't afraid to throw themselves into different activities and new environments."
To apply, all you have to do is upload the best travel photo you've taken yourself to Instagram, tag @unforgettablegreece, use the hashtag #UnforgettableInstagrammer in your caption, and make sure your post is set to public.
Applications close on November 15 at 11.59 p.m. BST. The competition is open to residents of all countries, and you must be over the age of 18 to enter.
Receive a daily email with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Almost 10% of drones in South Africa are destroyed on their first flight – and most crashes are due to simple pilot errors
- The impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump has rattled global markets and poses 'a serious setback' to resolving the trade war
- A massive, rare blue diamond has just been found outside Pretoria
- This is what braai essentials cost at Checkers, Pick n Pay, Spar and Shoprite - and you might be paying too much for Pepsi
- This is SA’s favourite restaurant in Cape Town, Durban and Joburg, according to OrderIn
- A Thomas Cook flight attendant says she only learned that the company collapsed and she lost her job on Facebook
- The G-spot is a dangerous myth ruining women's sex lives, according to the doctor behind 'The Vagina Bible'