Lady Gaga is selling 'Chromatica' thongs and briefs
- Lady Gaga announced her new album, "Chromatica," will be available on May 29.
- To coincide with the release, Gaga is selling themed merchandise, including briefs and a thong.
- Fans on Twitter made it clear that they are excited about the new underwear.
- For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Lady Gaga is giving her fans exactly what they want.
The 34-year-old singer announced that her new album, "Chromatica," will be released on May 29. Along with new music, Gaga is also releasing themed merchandise.
Some of the items for sale on her online store include a crewneck and sweatpants.
However, the two items getting the most attention are the limited-edition briefs and a "Chromatica" thong, both of which are still available in sizes ranging from small to 2XL at the time of writing.
- The price for both also includes a digital album that will be available to download on May 29.
People on Twitter had a lot to say about the "Chromatica" underwear - especially the thong.
"Lady Gaga is really selling briefs and thongs along with the album lmao. we stan a businesswoman," one Twitter user wrote.
Twitter user @vrsaci_ is also excited about the underwear, writing: "gaga has the gays CRAZY with them thongs and briefs.....that's what i call a BUSINESS WOMAN and a QUEEN WHO KNOWS HER AUDIENCE.....LEGENDARY S---."
Based on the reaction, it's clear that Lady Gaga's fans are excited for her new album and the merchandise that comes with it.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa: