Striking video shows Kim Jong Un's bodyguards running in formation alongside his limo
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un hopped back into his limousine during a lunch break at the Inter-Korea summit on Friday.
- Kim and the South Korean president Moon Jae-in had spent a couple hours participating in celebratory exercises and diplomatic meetings to mark the first conference between the two Koreas in more than a decade.
- As the North Korean leader departed for lunch, 12 bodyguards flanked his official limousine and ran alongside it as it drove back onto the North Korean side of the border.
When it was time to break for lunch, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un got into his official limousine and it drove back over to the North Korean side of the border, as 12 bodyguards ran alongside the car. Naturally, that striking image was captured on video.
Receive a single WhatsApp message every morning with all our latest news: Sign up here.
- Here's the moment Kim Jong Un made history by stepping into South Korea
- These are the top Instagram influencers in South Africa right now
- Kim Jong Un went off script during his meeting in South Korea — and that could have big implications for Donald Trump
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' is worth the 10-year wait and will rip your heart out
- Choppies is now almost as big in SA as in Botswana – and its 'plan' to come for Shoprite is not entirely a joke anymore