A Russian Instagram model covered her Lamborghini in 2 million Swarovski crystals — take a look
- A crystal-studded Lamborghini is taking the internet by storm.
- The Russian Instagram model Daria Radionova showed off the flashy supercar in London last week.
- The R7 million car is covered in 2 million Swarovski crystals.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
London may be full of flashy supercars, but a Russian Instagram model and fashion blogger has found a new way to turn heads: covering a R7 million Lamborghini Aventador in millions of expensive Swarovski crystals.
Daria Radionova last week posted photos of the car around London, including in the posh Knightsbridge and Sloane Square neighborhoods. The supercar appears to have been decked out with the crystals by the UK's Cars in Cloaks, which also posted photos of the car on Instagram.
Radionova appears to like all things crystal or gold. She previously outfitted her Bentley and another Lamborghini in similar crystals.
An Instagram account called Rich Kids of London has become popular in recent years, sharing photos of opulent shows of wealth like Radionova's. The account has 20.3K followers, and its Facebook page has 1,916 likes. As you might expect, both feeds are full of private jets, gold Bentley's, and expensive houses to remind regular people of how the 1% lives.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- The C-section rate among Discovery members is now up to three times higher than at American celebrity hospitals - here's why
- 60% of Discovery Vitality members are overweight - and they will now get personalised weight-loss plans and fitness goals
- We tested hot cross buns from Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Spar, Shoprite, Checkers and Food Lover’s – and the winner was clear
- A lawsuit has given us a rare insight into how much money retailers make from unclaimed gift cards – and it is rather a lot
- This South African ran a marathon every day for 49 days – here’s what he believes will carry you over the Two Oceans finishing line