A husband filmed a TikTok dance while his wife was in labour, and she wasn't impressed
- Kareem Antar was so excited he was about to become a father that he filmed a TikTok while his wife Krystle was in labour.
- He performed the popular routine to The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" while Krystle was in bed having contractions. She was not impressed.
- The TikTok has been viewed over 2 million times.
- For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Kareem Antar, who runs a TikTok account with his wife Krystle, was super excited about becoming a dad - so much so that he filmed a TikTok dance while she was in the hospital bed having contractions.
Antar set up the camera to record his version of the popular dance routine to The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights."
"SO EXCITED," he wrote in the captions, adding that Krystle was "not impressed."
He also pinpointed the moment Krystle had a "strong contraction."
The video has been watched over 2 million times.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Covid-19 update: Murders down by 70% during lockdown in SA
- Shoprite staff get daily temperature checks, plastic face shields
- Your boss can force you to take a Covid-19 test, SA govt regulator says
- CEO of McDonald's in South Africa shows you how to make a Big Mac at home
- Johann Rupert's R1bn: How entrepreneurs and businesses can get a slice of the money