How to see a list of users you've blocked on Facebook in 5 simple steps
- You can easily see who you blocked on Facebook by accessing a list of blocked users in the "Settings" of your profile.
- You can also unblock someone from your list, but you can't block the same user again within 48 hours.
- For more stories go to the Business Insider South Africa homepage.
If you're an active user on Facebook, chances are you've come across users that make repetitive, inflammatory comments or even harassment on the platform.
Fortunately, Facebook makes it very simple to block users on the site. Blocking a user on Facebook prevents the person from viewing your profile, messaging you, or tagging you in posts.
It is also equally as easy to see who you've blocked on Facebook. Here's how.
How to see who you blocked on Facebook
2. In the far right corner at the top of the page, select the downward-facing arrow icon.
3. In the drop-down menu, select "Settings."
4. Using the menu on the left, scroll down and click on "Blocking."
5. Under "Block users," you will see a list of users you have blocked.
You can choose to unblock a user by selecting "Unblock" next to his or her name. Note that after you've unblocked someone, you cannot block the user again for 48 hours.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- With SAA at death's door - here's how FlySafair became the biggest domestic airline in six years
- EXCLUSIVE: New Eskom CEO says 'significant changes' are coming – which may include subsidised lightbulbs
- SA internet update: Repair ship departure pushed to Wednesday evening, says Openserve
- ANC thinks municipalities should buy their own electricity - report
- He’s ‘not entirely insane', says Eskom’s new CEO – here’s why he took the job
- De Ruyter: Soweto electricity payment rate doubled in only three months