How to delete your own YouTube videos on a computer or mobile device
- You can delete videos you've uploaded to YouTube from a web browser or via the mobile app on your iPhone or Adroid.
- On a computer, you can delete videos from the YouTube Studio tool on the YouTube website.
- On your iPhone or Adroid, delete videos from "Your channel" in the YouTube app.
- For more stories, go to Business Insider South Africa.
If you decide you want to remove a video you're previously uploaded to YouTube, you're in luck: It's easy to do, and you can do it from either a web browser or the mobile app on your iPhone or Android.
How to delete a YouTube video on a computer
1. Navigate to YouTube in a browser window and make sure you are signed into your Google account (if needed, click "Sign In" at the top of the screen).
2. Click your account avatar at the top right of the screen and then click "Your channel" in the drop-down menu.
3. On your channel page, click the "YouTube Studio" button near the top of the page.
3. In the pane on the left, click the Videos button, which is shaped like a square with a play button inside.
4. Hover the mouse over the video you want to delete. When you do, a Play button and three dots will appear.
5. Click the three dots to see the Options menu and then click "Delete."
How to delete a YouTube video on your phone
2. Tap your account avatar at the top right of the screen and then tap "Your channel."
3. Tap the "Videos" tab at the top of the screen.
4. You'll see a list of all your videos. Find the one you want to delete and tap the three dots to the right of the screen.
5. Tap "Delete."
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Why Cyril Ramaphosa’s land reform panel loves individual ownership of farms – and thinks group-farming is a quick way to make people poor
- This is how much it’ll cost you to own an automotive franchise like Supa Quick and Dent Doctor
- People are mesmerised by a viral video that shows what happens when you put an egg in vinegar and maple syrup
- The rough South African seas could provide enough electricity for a city, a new study finds
- Steve Jobs had an extreme diet that included fasting for days and eating the same vegetables over and over again — here's what Apple's visionary cofounder liked to eat
- Take a look: A Joburg mall built a massive aquarium in the middle of its food court