Can you find the hidden puppy in this holiday brainteaser?
- To highlight how much money people spend on their pets each Christmas, Protectivity Insurance created a challenging brainteaser.
- A dog is hiding among a sea of gifts, Santa hats, and gingerbread men. Can you find it?
- For more stories go to the Business Insider South Africa homepage.
The holidays aren't just a time to spoil your friends and family. It's also a time to shower your dogs with gifts, too.
In fact, Protectivity Insurance found that this year people in the UK will spend a total of £213,743,179 on gifts for their dogs this Christmas. To illustrate this, the company created a brainteaser that challenges people to find a dog hiding among a sea of gifts, Santa hats, and gingerbread men. Can you find it?
Take a look at the illustration below.
Did you find the puppy?
Look closely, and you might find it.
Need a hint?
The dog has a bow on top of its head.
Keep scrolling to find out where that dog was hiding.
Are you ready?
Here it is:
The dog was cleverly blending in with a holiday gift. How long did it take you to find it?
Receive a daily update with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- A Sars employee who won R21 million in the lottery no longer owes his child R1 million – because his WhatsApp 'promise' was just another lie
- Vodacom and MTN are ripping off data customers, the Competition Commission says. Here's why it thinks they stay anyway.
- Christo Wiese to score big from a ‘bet’ on Shoprite shares
- Your next food delivery could come from a South African ‘ghost kitchen’
- We asked chefs to choose their favourite Bakers' Choice Assorted biscuit - and were surprised by the results
- A man yelling 'I want to get out' tried to force open an emergency exit mid-flight on a British Airways plane