There's a hidden symbol in eight of diamonds playing cards that you won't be able to unsee
- Twitter user @PlinketyPlink shared a photo of an eight of diamonds playing card and pointed out that there's an "8" hidden within the diamonds.
- The photo has gone viral with over 116,000 likes and 35,000 retweets.
Twitter user @PlinketyPlink pointed out one of these symbols, blowing the minds of those who had never realized it was there.
"What age were you when you first saw the 8 in the middle of the 8 of diamonds?" they asked.
Indeed, hidden in the pattern of diamonds on the eight of diamonds playing card is the number "8."
Don't see the "8?" Here's how to find it.
People were stunned when they realized they'd gone their entire lives without noticing.
today years old— TheFinleyZone (@TheFinleyZone) November 18, 2018
The photo has gone viral with over 116,000 likes and 35,000 retweets.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- 11 Black Friday shopping mistakes that will cost you big
- Some couples are no longer getting engagement rings — here are 10 modern ways people are proposing to their partners
- Ezra Miller posed for the latest issue of Playboy and people are thrilled for what it means for LGBTQ representation
- 7 vegetables that you should cook instead of eating raw
- Amazon’s new Kindle is a boring device that can’t do very much
- The biggest threat to success isn't failure — it's something much harder to beat
- Bill Gates is so obsessed with redesigning the world's toilets — he brought a jar of poop onstage in Beijing to prove it
- 14 of the smallest animals on Earth - including a tiny South Africa tortoise