Can you spot the bee in this flower-filled brainteaser?
- Window blinds company Swift Direct Blinds has come up with a new brainteaser: It's hidden a bee among a sea of flowers.
- The average time it takes a person to find the bee is eight seconds.
- For more stories, go to Business Insider SA.
UK-based window blinds company Swift Direct Blinds has come up with a new brainteaser: a tiny bee is hidden in a sea of flowers. According to the company, the idea was both to challenge people and raise awareness about the importance of bees.
The average time it takes someone to find the hidden bee is eight seconds. How long will it take you?
Ready to give it a try? Here's the image.
Did you find the bee?
How long did it take you?
We'll give you a few more minutes.
Ready to see the answer?
Take just one last look for yourself ...
OK, the hidden bee can be found below:
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- How to save R84,000 for the price of 5 coffees a month
- Computers are starting to track South African animal 'celebrities' and bring the bush into your lounge
- The Israeli firm behind software used to hack WhatsApp boasted that it can scrape data from Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft cloud servers
- 8 of the weirdest sex injuries and the medical explanations behind them
- One of the world's biggest companies wants to buy a local food giant – here's what it will mean for South Africans
- Antarctica is melting so fast that scientists are proposing shooting artificial snow out of cannons to slow it down
- R24 billion later, Pepsi could finally have a fighting chance against Coke in South Africa – and maybe we’ll get Funyuns too
- WATCH: A new South African safe survives explosions
- You can save thousands by making the new rate cut work harder for you - here's how