Gwyneth Paltrow has shared the first photos of her wedding dress
- Gwyneth Paltrow married TV producer Brad Falchuk in September.
- Goop has shared the first photos of the ceremony to the public.
- Paltrow wore a lace gown by Valentino.
- She later changed into a white, caped romper by Stella McCartney.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk quietly tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at their home in Amagansett, New York, back on September 29. Now, the couple is finally sharing a peek of their big day.
Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop shared a high-quality photo of their celebratory walk down the aisle with INSIDER, and her chic wedding dress is on full display in the shot captured by photographer John Dolan.
The dress was designed by Pierpaolo Piccioli of Valentino and featured many classic elements with a few modern twists.
The layered design featured floral lace embroidery draped over a Swiss dot pattern and a nude lining underneath. The cap sleeves and illusion neckline added a modern touch, while Paltrow kept her bridal look traditional with a tulle veil. Makeup artist Gucci Westman gave Paltrow a light and natural look for the day.
Goop writes that "the day ended as it began - with beauty, love, and two very happy people." Check out more photos of the ceremony and reception on Goop.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa
- Some estate agents are very angry at FNB
- Bill Clinton has four words of advice for SA
- Apple will no longer report iPhone numbers after growth went to 0%, and analysts are now worried iPhone sales may decline
- Durban just launched a R1.14 billion highway interchange – with 4 levels and Africa’s longest flyover bridge
- China is building a 'Panda Capital' that's 110 times the size of Disneyland