These R2,000 goth Crocs combine punk and comfort
- These goth Crocs let you be comfortable and stylish.
- @garbage_b0y on Instagram makes and sells them on his Etsy Shop, called Heavy Cream.
- He adds spikes, chains, and studs to give a punk look to the classic Croc.
- Visit Business Insider South Africa's homepage for more stories
Want to add a bit of flare to your Crocs? How about going goth?
These goth Crocs are made by Chris, aka @garbage_b0y on Instagram. He adds spikes, chains, and studs to give a punk look to the classic Croc.
“Goth Crocs is like what are two things that really don't feel like they should go together. I’ve been pushing just how far can you take goth and the new emo trend. I was, like, making, you know, super long wallet chains and stuff like that. So I thought, "What if Crocs had a wallet chain?" he told Business Insider.
He sells them for $150 (R2,000) on his Etsy Shop, called Heavy Cream.
Here are some of his latest creations on his instagram page:
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Here’s what it costs to buy into some of SA’s hottest franchises: Sorbet, Universal Paints, and Kids Emporium
- US officials are reportedly keeping Trump in the dark about a cyber operation against Russia because they're afraid he'll leak it to foreign officials
- This is how much it will cost you to open your own petrol station
- Elon Musk said he deleted his Twitter account. He has not.
- Airbus leapt ahead of Boeing in an untapped market by launching a smaller plane for long-haul flights
- 11 red flags you're about to get your hair done at a bad salon