Goldman Sachs just dropped its annual Christmas crossword — see how many clues you can get
- Goldman Sachs just released its annual Christmas crossword.
- The investment bank takes a lighthearted approach to recapping the year with the quiz.
- Try it for yourself below.
Each year investment bank Goldman Sachs takes a look back on the year through the form of a crossword, testing how much clients can remember of the last 12 months in finance.
The answers are all based on previous "Top of Mind" notes from the investment bank, which set out investment themes and analyse macroeconomic events.
2018 has been a crazy year for both markets and the world as a whole, so the crossword is a big one, totalling 30 clues. If you think you're up to the challenge, take a look below:
Ready for the answers? Keep scrolling past Santa to see them below (no cheating!):
Here are the answers:
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These are the 5 types of property that can be expropriated without compensation under a brand new Bill
- This SA startup builds cheap anti-crime tech for communities - including a R89 keychain alarm louder than a jet taking off
- Banks just got a crucial deadline extension – which means 'R99 scam' debit orders could be around until November 2020
- 5 ways to take better smartphone photos – including dealing with SA's harsh sunlight
- Apple confirms some people's suspicions that the new 2018 iPads can bend
- Banksy's latest creation depicts a kid licking ash out of the air, and it calls attention to a global health crisis
- It could take five years for Eskom’s power stations to be fully up and running again – here’s why