A helicopter set off a massive pollen storm while flying over a US state, and the video will make you want to sneeze
- A low helicopter flight by a West Point Wildlife Management Area team in western Georgia illustrated a nightmare for allergy-sufferers.
- In a video the Georgia Department of Natural Resources' Wildlife Resources Division posted to Facebook, the helicopter stirs up large yellow clouds out of the pine trees, leaving a free flow of the allergen in its wake.
- Many commenters were shocked at the pollen masses, with some saying they held their breath or sneezed during the video.
- See the video that captured the dusty, outdoor nightmare, which we first spotted from WXIA.
For more, go to Business Insider South Africa.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These SA highway projects have been left half-finished after two construction giants went bust
- Load shedding could end up costing Netcare more than R1 million a month
- How a team on budget bikes beat most of the field at this year’s Cape Epic
- Capitec sold half a million funeral plans in just nine months – and it says its bank branches were key
- We tested plastic shopping bags from Checkers, Pick n Pay, Spar, and Woolworths to see which can handle the most weight - they all surprised us