- Warning: Spoilers ahead for HBO's "Game of Thrones" season eight, episode four, "The Long Night."
- Sunday's episode of the HBO show featured the Battle of Winterfell.
- The Night King brought devastation to the castle, but some of the fighting was difficult to see because it was so dark.
- For more, go to Business Insider South Africa.
The Night King's army left destruction in its wake during Sunday's episode of "Game of Thrones."
The devastating Battle of Winterfell claimed the lives of some fan favorites on the HBO show but left many others alive. But despite the epic battle, fans cannot stop talking about how impossible it is to see certain scenes on the show because it's so dark.
They wanted "to make these sets and locations feel as if they're absolutely not lit by us, but only by Mother Nature or some candles," he continued, "so that it feels more naturalistic, albeit enhanced in some cases."
But some people pointed out the show doesn't need to be realistic
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- This South African ran a marathon every day for 50 days - here are his 4 best tips to start running
- 'Avengers: Endgame' finally answers a question fans have been wondering since 'Age of Ultron'
- The universe is younger and expanding faster than we thought, a new study finds
- I've been using the Marie Kondo method to pack for trips around the world and it's completely changed how I pack
- An unconfirmed rumour that a man got beaten up for spoiling 'Endgame' went viral — but Avengers fans have taken to the web to describe the measures they'd take to avoid spoilers