This R10 million Mercedes-AMG G-Wagen limo is a lavish, bulletproof living room on wheels — see inside
- Inkas, a Canadian armored-vehicle firm, just released its latest creation: a stretched, bulletproof version of the 2020 Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV.
- The limo can defend against firearms and grenades, and includes an air-filtration system that keeps out pollutants and bacteria.
- Plus, its interior is as lavish as a private jet's cabin, featuring massaging seats, a 4K TV, and more.
- The limo carries a base price of $600,000 (R10 million), but options can bring that figure north of $1.2 million (R20 million).
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Mercedes-AMG G63 — a big, powerful, off-road-ready SUV — is fancy. But what it won't get you is bulletproofing. For some, that might just be a deal breaker.
Inkas, a Canadian company specializing in armored-vehicle manufacturing, has a solution to that problem: its new Mercedes-AMG G63 limo. Stretched considerably and built like a tank, the vehicle can shield passengers from high-powered-rifle fire or a blast from two grenades. It's also equipped with run-flat tires and a surveillance system.
All of that protection should put even the most important VIPs at ease — and the luxurious limo's massaging seats, minibar, and entertainment system likely help on that front as well.
Keep scrolling to take a closer look at the new G63 limo.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa: