FNB’s banking app now comes with a free health rewards programme – with discounts on gyms and genetic testing
- FNB has launched a free rewards programme in its banking app that can help clients track their own health goals.
- Users can also get discounts at spas, gyms, healthy food delivery services and genetic testing.
- For more stories, go to Business Insider SA.
FNB has quietly launched a free health rewards programme in their banking app that gives you discounts at spas, gyms, healthy food delivery services and genetic testing.
Called ‘nav» Wellness’, it is a free service from FNB. The app allows customers to set and track their health goals after completing a wellness questionnaire. However you don't need to achieve the goals to get the discounts.
There are monthly and permanent specials, which FNB hopes will keep customers coming back to the app to see regularly.
In addition to the discounts, FNB bankers will also be able to cut the prescriptions queue at Dis-Chem. Using the app, customers can order medicine from their nearest Dis-Chem, and get notified when it is ready for collection. FNB hopes to turn this into a home delivery service
The new programme is part of the bank’s plan to shift from being ‘just a bank’ to becoming a services-based operator. Recently, FNB announced that eBucks members can now book domestic and international flights on the FNB app.
“The retail banking sector is heating up with several new banks coming in to make it a very competitive space. It’s important for us to stand out in this environment,” said Raj Makanjee, FNB Retail Chief Executive.
July’s deals are the following:
- Bounce (indoor trampoline park): You can get 2 Bounce Fit tickets for the price of 1, as well as get 50% off a BOUNCE fit multi-pass (10 sessions). Clients can also get a General Access pass for 1 hour and get a second hour free
- Bodytec: Get a free trial voucher.
- Life Day Spa: Get 30% off a Swedish massage and floatation therapy combo. Book two treatments and get 50% off the cheaper one (valid Mon-Fri)
- Fitchef: Get a 20% discount every time you purchase from their website
- UCOOK: Get a Faithful to Nature hamper and R150 Faithful to Nature voucher with your first UCOOK box. Get 30% off your first 3 UCOOK boxes
- Faithful to Nature: Get 20% off the Lifestyle and Health categories and R150 off one order during the month
- VIVA Gyms: 40% off 12-month contract if paid in full up front;
- Body Tec: 35% off a 10-session contract and/or 75% off a trial voucher and eBucks are accepted
- Life Day Spa: 20% off during the week with the convenience of using eBucks to pay for treatments
- BOUNCE: 25% off for Bounce Fit/Students/Junior Jumpers/General Access and eBucks are accepted
- DNAlysis: 35% discount (valued at R2,925) on genetic tests that can guide you on weight management, sports performance and health.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Kauai wants thousands of people to return their R119 reusable smoothie cups as some may be faulty
- Hyenas are now selling for R26,000 each as they shake off their 'problem animal' image
- Drone photos of Joburg, Cape Town, and Durban show how rich and poor live side by side
- South Africa’s first all-insect restaurant is open for business – and the bugs are delicious
- These are the service businesses with shortages in South Africa right now – including rubble removal