70% of people can't solve this brainteaser in under 3 minutes. How long does it take you to spot the eggplant in this photo?
- GalaBingo created a summer-themed brainteaser, challenging people to find the eggplant hidden amongst a picture of sandals.
- Only 70% of people can find the eggplant in under three minutes, while four out of ten people give up before ever solving the puzzle.
- For more stories, go to Business Insider South Africa.
Sandals are an essential part of every summer outfit, but there's one shoe in this brainteaser that doesn't seem to fit.
GalaBingo.com, an online bingo site, challenged users to find the rogue eggplant in a picture of flip-flops. But only 70% of people are able to solve the tricky brainteaser in under three minutes. In fact, four out of ten people gave up completely.
Think you can do better? Check out the image below and see if you can find the out-of-place vegetable.
Can you see it?
Look closely, and you might be able to see it.
Want a hint?
Think about what an eggplant looks like sliced open and grilled.
Still can't find it?
Check out where the eggplant was hiding below.
You may have been looking for a full eggplant, but this difficult brainteaser was actually disguising a slice of grilled eggplant as the bottom of the flip-flop.
Receive a daily email with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Here’s what MSC Cruises’ new R200 million terminal in Durban will look like
- Google researchers found a bunch of malicious sites that quietly hacked iPhones for years
- 7 relationship experts reveal their favourite questions to avoid awkward small talk on a first date
- Children in Brazil are struggling to breathe because of all the smoke from the Amazon fires
- I'm a 'sugar baby' who gets paid R7,500 per date — here's what it's really like to date sugar
- Groups of people are wandering SA’s mountains, ‘hacking’ down alien trees for sport