All the revelations that have come out so far from Bob Woodward's explosive book on Trump
- Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear," is full of damning allegations about the Trump administration.
- The book portrays the Trump White House as chaotic and disloyal to the president.
- Woodward's book was released on September 11.
Journalist Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear," is full of damning allegations about the Trump administration.
Woodward, a reporter who rose to fame through his coverage of the Watergate scandal, paints a chaotic picture of life within President Donald Trump's White House in the book.
Based on a number of the accusations in the book, senior members of the Trump administration do not respect the president and routinely work against his wishes.
Trump has called the book a "work of fiction," but it has reportedly sparked a "witch hunt" within his administration for people who may have spoken with Woodward.
Woodward's book was released on September 11.
Here are all the revelations from the book so far:
- Trump hits back at bombshell Bob Woodward book, calls it 'just another bad book' and claims Woodward has 'had a lot of credibility problems'
- Woodward's book reportedly spurred Trump to look to replace Mattis — here's who's at the top of that list
- 'It's either that or an orange jumpsuit': Explosive Bob Woodward book reportedly recounts Trump's lawyer's effort to keep him from interviewing with Mueller
- Trump denied calling Jeff Sessions — or anyone — 'mentally retarded,' but old records show he has
- Ivanka Trump and Steve Bannon reportedly clashed over proper White House protocol, and she told him 'I'm not a staffer! ... I'm the first daughter'
- Trump reportedly told Mattis that he wanted to assassinate Bashar al-Assad after his chemical weapons attack on Syrians last year
- Gary Cohn reportedly snatched documents off Trump's desk to prevent him from wrecking 2 massive trade deals
- John Kelly was reportedly enraged with Trump over his handling of Charlottesville, said he would have taken a resignation letter 'and shoved it up his ass 6 different times'
- Trump has reportedly said that his speech after the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville was the 'biggest f---ing mistake' he's made
- 6 alarming passages from Bob Woodward's book show Trump's inability to properly lead the military
- Trump thanks Kim Jong Un for 'unwavering faith' with his own White House in open mutiny
- Trump reportedly went to extraordinary and unusual lengths to console grieving military families
- Bob Woodward book: Trump told Gary Cohn he 'hired the wrong guy for Treasury secretary' right in front of Steven Mnuchin
- Trump reportedly once asked his 27-year-old assistant what he should do in Afghanistan
- Bob Woodward said Trump nearly provoked North Korea into war with a single tweet
- Bob Woodward book says Trump offered advice to a friend who admitted 'bad behavior' toward women: 'Deny, deny, deny'
- Woodward book: Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell privately praised CEOs that quit Trump's business councils after the Charlottesville fiasco
- Hope Hicks and other top staffers reportedly tried to set up a committee to vet Trump's tweets after he attacked Mika Brzezinski, but he ignored their input
- Trump reportedly exploded at his ex-lawyer after he heard Mueller was looking into his relationship with Deutsche Bank: 'This is bulls---!'
- Woodward book: Trump refused a joke from Gary Cohn about stretching the word 'Trump' over 1,200 miles of the border wall
- Trump reportedly wanted to raise the top income tax bracket to 44%, but Gary Cohn talked him out of it
- Bob Woodward book: Gary Cohn was 'astounded at Trump's lack of basic understanding' about the federal debt
- Woodward book: Lindsey Graham wanted Trump to tell China to assassinate Kim Jong Un
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- 9 Cosatu priorities for the 2019 election, including banning private hospitals and a 50% tax on companies
- 12 African emoji we would like to see - including proper sandals and pap
- Australia’s biggest university, Monash, is pulling out of South Africa after 18 years
- Shocking must-see videos of SA wildlife - from hippos flattening cars to lions popping tyres
- The new coal power station in Limpopo will only be used by the Chinese – here’s why it’s an ‘irrational’ project
- The new Rice Krispies contain much less rice and much more sugar. South Africans seem to hate it